GK Research provides research, analysis and opinion on global macroeconomic and market trends. Information from our proprietary monetary and growth models is complemented by the seasoned insights of founding partners Charles Gave, Louis-Vincent Gave and Anatole Kaletsky, and in-depth research by our analysts in Hong Kong, Beijing and Paris.
We publish a variety of reports ranging from short daily notes on market events to quarterly strategy presentations. Our publications are:
- Daily Comment is our quick take on the most important news of the moment.
- Ideas pieces, published 3-5 times a week, present deeper economic and market insights.
- Five Corners, published every two weeks, briefly updates our views on the global investment environment.
- Growth & Markets Monthly reviews our proprietary models and indicators, and reviews key investment themes.
- Quarterly Strategy Chartbook synthesizes our global economic and market views and provides an easy-to-use roadmap for tactical and strategic investment decisions.
- Thematic Chartbooks, published a few times a year, present detailed analysis of major themes and trends.